Date(s) - 29/09/2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We make vegan treats daily at Yayaki to create a gourmet and healthy breakfast, with organic and local ingredients – as much as we can – and want to share our plant-based philosophy with our guests!
During this fun cooking workshop, you will learn how to cook or bake our signature plant-based dishes, learned from Esco, chef of The Plant Kingdom in Athens, in the Yayaki kitchen. The perfect experience for the gourmet travellers, looking to learn something new during their stay at Yayaki and on the island of Spetses.
After the workshop, participants will be able to take a jar of their creation back home, taste the food during the workshop and even enjoy some of the food for FREE during breakfast the day-after.
- Where? Yayaki Library and Open-plan kitchen
- How many participants? 4 max.
- How long? 1h
- When? Every Wednesday until end of November 2021
- What time? Sessions held between 13h and 16h
- Equipment needed? a smartphone for memorable pictures and a big smile !
- What you will learn? vegan cooking and baking and 3 recipes as well as information about the ingredients used to make tasty and amazing recipes
- Examples of recipes: vegan gluten free and lactose free pancakes, banana bread, granola, …
Bookings are closed for this event.